Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Hello po ka-OFWs

hi 😊... I am an OFW who's now decided to go back home for good, 2 months from now.  Pretty much excited to be with my munchkins finally and for my sick Tatay.  I've come to realized that money can be earned in any places wherever you are even in your own hometown as long as you have courage, smart thinking on a family budget, get your mind preoccupied with business ideas if we can't find job and most of all, CONTENTMENT OF WHAT WE HAVE,  because working abroad isn't always the answer for financial insuffiency of the family. There are always ways and options to provide living for our family. The more years we are here abroad the more we want this and that, forgetting that we also need to be with our family before it's too late. Our children's future is always on our top lists that's why we sacrifice to leave them and find a way better to uplift our living and provide for our family needs but it shouln't be that long years to the point where we aren't with them for the rest of thier childhood 'til they get married and even having grandchildren yet we are still working for our bosses instead of taking care of our own family. Our presence as parents or mother is very crucial in their younger stage of life.  Life is too short, by the time our children got married, we can't control them anymore, we can't have that bondings compared to when they were still young, hugging, cuddling, giggling, and all those sweet kiddy moments. Poor are we mothers if we don't experience the real meaning of motherhood to our dear children. All the memoirs of a mother to children bondings are such treasure for them to keep in thier hearts by the time we are not in this world any longer. The true legacy that we left to our children. These are the things which made up my mind & so now I'm giving up the "dollar thing" to have my kids by my side and witness the stages as they get through adulthood, having bondings together before they get into marriage and have their own life or own family. 

The regrets of most fellow Filipino moms who left their children for so long, giving them financial concerns and most of the time it is lavishly giving what the children asked for  materially but at the end the kids developed strange behaviours due to lacked of  mother's guidance. As a mother I do not want this to happen if posible so atleast I thank God for having this chance to be with my kids/family again because I thought I would be working abroad for long or even until I get old to continuously give support to my beloved family,financially. I think it's too much afflicting my kid's heart and our relationship is at stake due to my absence as their mom. And so at this point, I realized that this is the real happiness I am longing for, I would never face regrets of taking care of my children/ family when I get old. Power on mothers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment