Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

About ofwbacktopinasforgood Igorot/Ilocano

Hi, I am Gisa Florague (OfwBackToPinasForGood Igorot/Ilocano),
a newbie blogger na gustong i-share kung ano ang mga natutunan ko sa pagsabak bilang katulong dito sa ibang bansa. Mga ideas, cooking, pagtitipid and many more that I would like to share with.

Recently, natutunan kong gumawa ng blog and I hope you guys help me build more confident to blog what's my passion by sharing in your social media accounts kung nagustohan ninyo ang isa sa mga iboblog ko. That means a lot to me dahil sa paraang iyon ay alam ko pong nakakatulong ako sa mga readers sa pamamagitan ng content ng aking blog. Enjoy reading and join me to my blogging journey.
Thank you so much in advance!

And if you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to comment in the comment section or reach me at my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/mariajesusa.cayat or email me at ofw.backtopinasforgood@gmail.com
And please subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7gOXPghJL0gI1mDlH4Pxw . All my youtube videos that I uploaded were just testing videos but I will do my best to upload informative videos in the future seriously.

The above statement is brought to you by OfwBackToPinasForGood Igorot/Ilocano who enjoys sharing good things,thoughts,ideas, and some informations to help people to the best of my knowledge. For more info please see the about OfwBackToPinasForGood Igorot/Ilocano page.

No comments:

Post a Comment